As a service company, Repcon, Inc. consistently provides services that meet or exceed the requirements and expectations of our customers. We actively pursue ever-improving quality through programs that enable each employee to do things right—the first time and every time.
- Ensure that every quality effort focuses on the fulfillment of our customer’s needs with regards to safety, productivity, and reliability.
- Develop a culture of defect prevention instead of defect detection.
- Involve all employees in the quality system in a continuous effort to improve our quality.
- Monitor overall quality performance to ensure that direction matches intent.
Quality Performance Tracking
In today’s turnaround and construction market, a quality system is vital to the continued success and longevity of any industry contractor.
With over 30 successful years in the refining and chemical industry, Repcon has continually shown to provide quality products and workmanship which is due to quality personnel and to an established Quality System.
Repcon is one of few turnaround and construction contractors that maintain a Quality System that is designed toward the requirements of the ISO-9001 standard.
The Repcon Quality System includes:
- Quality Manual (ISO-9001)
- Written Quality Procedures for all phases of a Turnaround and or Construction sites
- Written Quality Plans specific to each project.
- Quality Forms, Reports and Accountability logs for the tracking of all phases of a project from start to finish.
- Project completion KPI documentation.
- ASME Quality System maintaining our “U”, “S” and NBIC “R” Certifications.
- Quality system procedures for archiving and maintaining completed project documentation.