Repcon, Inc. has been consistently recognized for our commitment to the safety and health of not just our employees, but also our clients and the public as well. Below is a list of some of our recent awards:
Repcon was the first mechanical contractor to receive OSHA's VPP STAR Mobile Contractor designation.
As a matter of fact, Repcon is one of only a select few contractors listed in the OSHA Federal Register, where their policies and procedures have been approved for all 10 Federal Regions.
• OSHA VPP STAR Mobile Contractor Region VI Acceptance 2006
• OSHA Federal Register Acceptance 2014
• OSHA VPP STAR Mobile Contractor Region VI Recertification 2017
• OSHA VPP STAR Among Stars Region VI 2015/2016/2017
Associated Builders and Contractors National Excellence in Construction Award 2017
Accredited Quality Contractor (AQC) 2017
In recognition of Repcon’s commitment to quality in six key areas of corporate responsibility, including quality, safety, management education, craft training, employee benefits, and community relations and outreach.
AFPM Contractor Award for Meritorious Safety Performance
• 2015 Zero OSHA recordables for 1,378,131 man-hours worked in 9 facilities
• 2016 Zero OSHA recordables for 1,502,909 man-hours worked in 11 facilities
• 2017 Zero OSHA recordables for 1,643,626 man-hours worked in 15 facilities
AFPM/Client Contractor Safety Excellence Meritorious Awards
• 2015 “12 Client” Contractor Safety Excellence Awards (list available upon request)
• 2016 “14 Client” Contractor Safety Excellence Awards (list available upon request)
• 2017 “17 Client” Contractor Safety Excellence Awards (list available upon request)
• 2018 “12 Client” Contractor Safety Excellence Awards
Big Spring Refinery of Delek US
Canton Refinery of Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Chalmette Refinery of PBF Energy Inc.
Corpus Christi Complex of Koch Industries, Inc.
Corpus Christi Refinery of CITGO Petroleum Corporation
Deer Park Refinery of Shell Oil Products U.S.
Lake Charles (South) of Westlake Chemical Corporation
Mont Belvieu Complex of Enterprise Products Operating LLC
Pasadena Refinery of Pasadena Refining System, Inc.
Texas City Refinery of Valero Energy Corporation
Three Rivers Refinery of Valero Energy Corporation
Valero Memphis Refinery of Valero Energy Corporation
Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.
Diamond Level, 2016, 2017, 2018
In recognition of safety management excellence, management commitment, a quality written safety program, and OSHA incident rates consistently below national averages
Greater Baton Rouge Industrial Alliance
“GBRIA” Craft Workforce Development 2015, 2016, 2017
Award of recognition for outstanding programs and commitment to the development of the industrial workforce
Industrial Safety Training Council "ISTC" 2016 Safety Achievement Award
8 years worked without a lost time injury
South Texas Safety Excellence Award 2016
1.6 million man-hours with Zero OSHA recordables
Houston Business Roundtable
• 2016 Safety Mentor Award
• 2017 Safety Performance Award
• 2018 Best in Class Safety Excellence Award - Mid-size general mechanical contractor
• 2019 Safety Mentor Award
Award based on OSHA safety data and safety audits conducted by owners and contractor representatives at the contractor’s work site
Oil and Gas Industry 2016
Award for Excellence in Safety and Health
Coastal Bend HR Excellence Award 2016
Gulf Coast Safety Council Awards Program 2015
“9 Client” Contractor Safety Excellence Awards
National Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. Accredited Quality
Recognition of safety commitment, employee training and public relations
Three Rivers Manufacturers' Association (TRMA)
2015 Contractor Meritorious Award
Construction Industry Safety Excellence Award Program
2015 Safety Excellence
SIC 16 1,000,000 to 2,000,000 Man-Hours